October 30, 2022
October 30, 2022
A leather apple watch band is the epitome of class. It’s the kind of wristwear that says you mean business but still have excellent taste.
A leather apple watch band is suitable for any man who wants to add a touch of sophistication to their look. It pairs well with business attire and can also dress up a casual outfit. Furthermore, men with larger wrists may find that a leather band offers more support and comfort than other materials. Overall, any man who appreciates the classic look of leather would be a great fit for a leather apple watch band. So, which men are suitable for leather apple watch bands?
The Classic Man
The classic man is someone who appreciates the finer things in life. He is drawn to quality craftsmanship and materials that will stand the test of time. A leather men’s apple watch bands are the perfect accessory for the classic man because it embodies all of these qualities. A well-made leather apple watch band can last for years, even decades, with proper care. It only gets better with age, much like a fine wine. If you know a classic man who doesn’t already have a leather apple watch band, consider gifting him one – he will surely appreciate it.
The Fashion-Forward Man
The fashion-forward man is always ahead of the curve in style. He always looks for new trends and enjoys incorporating them into his wardrobe. While a leather apple watch band is certainly a timeless piece, it has also been experiencing a resurgence in popularity lately thanks to its appearances on many fashionable celebrities and fashion bloggers. If you know a fashion-forward man who doesn’t already have a leather apple watch band, this could be the perfect accessory to help him stay ahead of the trend curve.
The Professional Man
The professional man takes pride in his appearance and wants to ensure that his wardrobe reflects his success. A leather apple watch band sends a clear message of sophistication and wealth. Many professional men opt for black men’s apple watch bands because they pair well with nearly any outfit and convey an air of authority. If you are looking for a gift for your boss or another important professional in your life, a leather apple watch band would be an excellent choice.
Many different types of men look great wearing a leather apple watch band. From the classic man who appreciates quality craftsmanship to the fashion-forward man who is always ahead of the curve, there is sure to be a type of man on this list that you know personally. Gift-giving season is just around the corner – why not surprise your loved ones with a unique and stylish gift they are sure to appreciate? A leather apple watchband makes an excellent present for any occasion.…
August 24, 2022
Today, people can do just about anything to transform their homes into a place that thely love and enjoy. Even when homeowners have a small bathroom, they can make changes that completely change up the way things look and feel. And, this is why so many of today’s homeowners are installing bath mixer taps with shower.
With that being said, if you are interested in installing a bath mixer with taps in your bathroom, here are the instructions on how to complete this process successfully without any unnecessary problems or issues.
A bath shower mixer tap has proven to be very effective in turning a small bathroom with only a bath tub into one that is more versatile by transforming it into bath and shower with only a simple plumbing intervention.
1. Buy the Materials for Your Installation
Before getting started, it is important that you buy all the materials that you need for this installation. Here are the basic items that you should buy from your local hardware stores.
- shower mixer tap
- tap head
- shower mixer valve
- tap spanners
- basin spanner
- Hot air stripper
- Copper piping
- Plumber’s putty
- rubber O-rings and rubber washers
- Flexible tap connectors
All of these items will be needed to complete a proper installation.
2. Turn off the Main Water Supply
Also, before starting this process, it is important to turn off the main water supply in your home. Then remove all covers and panels that cover up your pipes.
3. Use Spanner to remove tap fittings
To loosen the fittings from the tap, tap connector, and tap head, use your tap spanners. Once all of these parts have been removed, apply release oil to your fittings based on the directions.
4. Remove the bath waist
Loosen the back of the bath waist and unscrew it from the front with your spanner.
5. Install Your New Top Fitting
With the assistance of someone else, install your new top fitting. This can be done by someone helping you to position the tap fixtures correct places (i.e. rubber O rings, fitting, screws, and nuts).
6. Within the tap replace all of the washers
Ensure all parts are aligned correctly beforehand tightening before and replacing all of the washers within the tap.
7. Reconnect the pipping
To perform this task, you can use a standard rigid tap connector. This tap connector can be used to reconnect the piping to the new water supply.
8. Connect the new piping
You can reconnect the piping in one of 2 ways.
- To a pre-existing service valve
- Install a new service with copper piping
After completing this part, use the spanner to ensure all fittings are secured correctly.
9. Turn the Main Supply to the Home Back On.…
June 25, 2015
I wish I could understand the hype behind summer, but after what seems like an eternity of dealing with summer in Florida, I could do without those sweaty summer days. Look, I enjoy warmer weather just as much as the next person, but when you add 100% humidity and daily thunderstorms to the mix? HARD PASS. But, after almost 23 years of dealing with summertime, I’ve found 10 summer essentials to keep me from looking like a hot, sweaty train wreck. Sure, you might feel like the inner depths of hell are consuming your entire body, but at least you won’t look like it!
- Cocovit Coconut Oil– It may seem counterintuitive to use any sort of oil during the summertime, but I promise it isn’t! If you spend a lot of time in chlorinated pools, you are damaging your hair and drying out your scalp. Coconut oil is your summer hair savior! Trust me. It’s also amazing to use on sunburns. Is there anything coconut oil can’t do? Doubtful!
- NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation– Call me what you want, but I am NOT giving up makeup in the summer regardless of the temperature outside. Using a lighter coverage foundation isn’t really an option for me either because, well, #adultacne. But I’ve found the perfect summertime solution: the NARS foundation. It truly does not feel like I have anything on my face. In fact, it is more lightweight than any tinted moisturizer I’ve tried out. And the coverage is perfect. It dries to a semi-matte finish, and I don’t even need to powder my face after applying. Talk about a miracle product! For the full review of this foundation, click here!
- Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 47– I couldn’t talk about summer essentials without mentioning a product with the most important of all summertime essentials: SPF. When it comes to skincare, I do my best to stick to companies that only use non-toxic ingredients. Josie Maran is one of my favorites, and is the most easily accessible.
- Beauty Blender– This magical, egg-shaped sponge applies foundation like a dream. I don’t need as much foundation to get amazing coverage, and the cool sponge feels incredibly refreshing. Plus, when I use this sponge, my foundation stays put all day. Magic, I tell ya!
- Macadamia Pro Nourishing Oil Spray– I’ve spoken about this oil spray before (click here for the full review!), and I maintain to this very day that this oil spray is a dream come true for thick-haired gals. Aside from the fact that it smells completely amazing, but I haven’t had to deal with annoying tangles and knots thanks to this spray. Beach days are no longer a hassle, mainly because this spray helps keep my hair in shape. Hurray!
- Urban Decay De-Slick Setting Spray– One of the worst things that can happen during the summer is a case of makeup meltdown. Simply put, this spray prevents that from happening. I use this on all of my bridal clients, and it works like a charm every time. This is a must have!
- Ofra HD Volumizing Waterproof Mascara– It’s pretty hard to find a waterproof mascara that is actually waterproof, but I’ve finally found the holy grail of waterproof mascaras. And I promise you it is truly waterproof: it did not budge when I went snorkeling in the Florida Keys. Click here for the full review!
- Ofra Semi-Permanent Waterproof Eyebrow Gel- When it comes to waterproof products, Ofra really hits the nail right on the head. The second Ofra product in my summer essentials list, this eyebrow gel is completely waterproof and is a staple in my summer beauty routine. And don’t worry about it being semi-permanent… I promise it actually washes off at the end of the day!
- Tata Harper Volumizing Lip and Cheek Tint– This has been a new essential in my summer beauty routine, and I don’t really know how I lived without it. I received a sample of this product, and I surprisingly used it up pretty quickly. I love multi-use products for the summer because 1) I’m maaaad lazy and 2) it takes up way less room in my makeup bag. I have the color “Very Popular” and it is such a gorgeous color for the cheeks and the lips. And it’s long lasting, too!
- NARS Heat Wave Lipstick– And of course, I could not talk about summer essentials without mentioning one of my all-time favorite summer lipsticks: NARS Heat Wave. This matte coral lipstick is a staple in my summer makeup bag. I pretty much only wear this shade in the summer because it just feels wrong wearing it any other season. Weird, right?
Check out what everyone else’s summer essentials are, too!
February 25, 2015
Real talk: I’m addicted to Instagram. I’ve always been more of a “visual” person than anything else, and there’s nothing better to me than a well-curated Instagram feed. There are three beauty Instagrammers that are constantly cranking out great content, so if you’re looking for some new people to follow, these are the ones to follow.
Brittany from @lifesetsail truly knows how to compose an image. Plus, her makeup shots are always on point. I’m also a huge fan of her blog, which you can check out here. Her Instagram aesthetic is absolutely dreamy, and she has excellent taste in makeup and fashion. Never a dull image from this girl!
Okay, so while not ~technically~ a beauty Instagram, you gotta give it to one of my dearest friends, Beulah: her Instagram feed is damn good. Beulah is easily the best photographer I’ve ever had the pleasure of working with, and she is also incredibly down-to-earth and darling. Her photos are always so dreamy and beautifully composed, that I couldn’t not include it in my roundup. It’d be a sin! She also has a new blog, which I encourage you all to check out here.
I found Nicolle’s gorgeous Instagram through some of my green beauty blogging friends, and it is one of my favorite feeds. She’s all about that green beauty life, and her photos reflect that kinda clean living. She also does a lot of cool things to support the green beauty industry (like THIS Beauty Lab- I want to go so badly), and is the social media manager for NoMoreDirtyLooks.com. Can she get any cooler?
This post is apart of The Well’s Instagram link-up, so check out who these bloggers nominate for their three favorite Instagrammers! We all had to answer: Who are your three favorite Instagrammers and why?
The B Bar
Alyssa J Freitas
Cake & Lilies
The Not Quite Adult
Equal Parts of a Whole
A Loyal Love
Paper and Skyscrapers
Sponsored by Coffee
All The Pretty Stars
Perfect Enough For Us
A Little Leopard
A Girl for Granted
Tortoise in the Sun
The Yuppie Files
Healthfully Ever After
Roam + Golightly
Little Wild Heart
The Everyday Adventurer
Splendor in Spanglish
Post Grad in Pumps
Random Little Faves
PR Girl Diaries
Modish & Main
26 and Not Counting
Pretty Much Design Studio
Girl in Betsey
Life with the Champions
Pattern Me Pretty
The Fashionable Wife
I Am Amber Nicole
Cake Over Steak
Hitha on the Go
Beauty and the Pitch
Cedar and Rush
Luv in the Bubble
Des Moines Darling
Soak and Simmer
A Touch of Teal
Paris vs The World
Style and Free
A Few of My Favorite Things
The Blue Bijou
So who are YOUR favorite Instagrammers, and why?…